• 32 hours of instructor-led training
• 18+ live demos of the most popular DevOps tools
• 16 hours of practical assignments with DevOps tools
• 3 hands-on practical projects , with DevOps tools
What skills will you learn?
• After completing the DevOps training course you will achieve hands on expertise in various aspects of the DevOps delivery model. The practical
learning outcomes of this Devops training course are:
• An understanding of DevOps and the modern DevOps toolsets
• The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
Who should take this course?
• DevOps career opportunities are thriving worldwide. DevOps was featured as one of the 11 best jobs in America for 2017, according to CBS News, and data from Payscale.com shows that DevOps Managers earn as much as $122,234 per year, with DevOps engineers making as much as $151,461. DevOps jobs are the third-highest tech role ranked by employer demand on Indeed.com but have the second-highest talent deficit.
This DevOps training course will be of benefit the following professional roles:
• Software Developers
• Technical Project Managers
• Operations Support
• Deployment engineers
• IT managers
• Development managers
• Prerequisite knowledge of software development, preferably in Java, and the UNIX/Linux command line tools are essential for this course.
What are the projects included in the course?
a.As part of the coursework, you will complete three projects based on industry use cases.
A global bank recruits 500 graduate software developers each year. The developers are employed at sites in four different countries. The bank requires a web-based questionnaire system to assess graduates’ programming skills so that they can provide appropriate training. You will need to design, implement and deploy part of the system.
A media company wishes to offer a website where users can upload photographs. Captions and titles can be added to the photographs. Customers can order prints of photos on T-shirts, mugs and other items. You will need to design, implement and deploy part of the system.
A hospital wishes to implement a system that can detect harmful drug interactions. They want a mobile phone application that allows doctors to enter or scan prescriptions. The system will then check for drug interactions, and any conflicting drugs will be highlighted so that the prescription can be changed. You will need to design, implement and deploy part of the application.